Seven Steps of a Recruitment Process
These are the basic elements in a recruitment process. A recruitment firm can customize executive search to your hiring needs, or run a full life cycle end-to-end recruitment process for your business.
- Requisition - Making a determination with respect to the function, skill, and role requirements for a job order.
- Sourcing - Identifying potential candidates who might be a good match for the job order.
- Screening - Finding out which of the sourced candidates are both qualified and interested in an interview for the job.
- Interviewing - Gathering detailed information about the screened candidates for further evaluation.
- Selection - Deciding upon a slate of short-list candidates and choosing the prospective hire.
- Hiring - Making an offer to the prospective hire and, if accepted, negotiating an employment contract.
- Onboarding - Integrating a new hire into the company: physically, socially, and professionally.